Custom Sublimation Transfer, Custom Dye Sublimation Transfer, Ready To Press Transfer, Heat Press Transfer
Welcome to TTB Designs!
★★★★★ 5-Star Quality and 5 Customer Service ★★★★★
Whether it’s providing you with countless & continuous dye sublimation transfers to maximize your business's profitability or one (1) transfer... to jump start that idea with limitless potential; our goal is simple, to provide you with the best quality dye sublimation transfers and customer service ANYWHERE on the Planet!
★ HOW TO ORDER in just TWO simple steps:
1) - Email us your ‘PRINT-READY’ graphic(s), artwork prior to ordering, ‘IF’ you're unsure of your graphics quality, usability, etc.
* If certain of your graphics quality, feel free to order first and then email us your graphics. ☺
Email graphics to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) - Select your Sheet Size(s) and Quantities. For ordering various sizes / quantities, simply use the shopping cart_ the ‘Add To Cart’ button, then check out_finalize your order. Be sure to include your name and order number when emailing your graphics.
THAT’S IT…..It's just that EASY!! Dye Sublimation transfers printed and shipped in ONLY 1-3 business days!
⬣ WAIT!! BEFORE YOU ORDER ⬣ Make sure you Read ALL INFORMATION below ↓
★★★★★ TRANSFER SIZES / PRICES ★★★★★
8.5 x 11 @ $2.50 per transfer!
8.5 x 14 @ $3.00 per transfer!
➤ ABOUT OUR SUBLIMATION TRANSFERS
We use ultra-premium quality, large format sublimation paper (roll). Our paper is a thicker weight that holds more dye (ink) to yield a deeper, more vivid image that’s great for soft as well as hard substrates. Whether you are imaging shirts, pillows, mouse pads, ceramics tiles, mugs, aluminum panels, glass cutting boards or the 100's of other sublimation products & substrates ...our premium transfers are printed to provide stellar results transfer after transfer.
★★★★★ GRAPHIC FILE REQUIREMENTS ★★★★★
-Accepted file type(s): PDF, PNG, TIFF, JPG,, EPS
-Color Format: RGB
-File Size / Resolution: 200 to 300 d.p.i
-Do not mirror / reverse your images. (We do that for you.)
*If imaging 'non-mirror' substrates (cutting boards, glass tile, etc), let us know
⬣ VERY IMPORTANT⬣ Your transfers will only turnout as good as the files you use. If you desire to use a low quality, blurry, internet-size graphics (72dpi or less) you will receive less than ideal transfers. If you are unsure of your files quality, PLEASE ask questions and/or send us your file(s) PRIOR TO ORDERING for us to evaluate the quality.
★★★★★ SHIPPING INFORMATION ★★★★★
As stated above, our turnaround is just 1 - 3 business days!
⬣⬣ PLEASE READ BELOW ⇓ THOROUGHLY ⬣⬣⬣
➤ Dye Sublimation DOESN'T have White ink and DOESN’T image dark / black fabrics. Any white in your graphic will be void of color (no ink). *Shirt color will show in white areas of your graphic.
➤ Dye Sublimation works with WHITE or LIGHT COLOR polyester fabrics or hard goods SPECIALLY COATED for dye sublimation technology. 100% poly will provide the best, most vivid, full color results. Poly blend fabrics are usable however the results will be a lighter, more vintage look.
🕱 → 100% cotton, hemp, wool, or natural fabrics WILL NOT image with Dye Sublimation.← 🕱
➤ NO IRON!! Sublimation transfers are not iron-on transfers! A heat press is required!
➤ Transfers can only be used once.
➤ We do not charge extra for gang sheets (multiple files on the same sheet). Fill up your transfer area however you need - with the same images, different images or one large image. It is totally up to you!
***Please provide your own ganged/ grouped graphics.
➤ Our turnaround time is just 1-3 business days!!
PLEASE NOTE that prints will be mirrored and will appear dull until heat is applied.
PLEASE DO NOT MIRROR IMAGE. WE WILL DO THAT.
*TTB Designs has a no refund policy on custom sublimation transfers unless incorrect transfers have been shipped. If there is an issue with your transfers, please contact us ASAP….we will rectify any transfer printing issues caused by TTB Designs.
Sublimation transfers can only be used on 100% white polyester material or products that have a polymer coating. The image is dyed onto the product using a heat press. Transfers can be used on white or light-colored products and prints in CMYK. They cannot be used on dark colored products.
Before you order
• Favorite our shop
• Dye Sub transfers can only be applied to polyester material or products and are designed for sublimation.
• Dye Sub transfers do not print white in and are not suitable for dark colored products. Images submitted with white will not print on the transfer.
• Transfers require a heat press. Home irons do not provide the necessary heat and pressure required.
• Our turnaround time is 1-3 business days.
• We DO NOT offer rush service or overnight shipping.
• All Sales are final.
How to Order
• Select the size and quality you wish to purchase. If you need different sizes, please add them to the cart separately. Then proceed to checkout.
• Once your order is complete, please email your artwork to info to email@example.com and include your Etsy order number in the subject. Please DO NOT submit your files/images through Etsy.
Files should be 300 DPI or greater. Artwork less than 300 DPI could produce low quality prints. If you’re not sure of your file, please send it to us before ordering. Files accepted are AI, EPS, JPG, PSD, SVG. PLEASE DO NOT MIRROR IMAGE. WE WILL DO THAT.
Multi design or gang runs are welcomed.